|now that school is back in session.
||[Jan. 12th, 2004|09:40 pm]
a few items of interest.
1. first and foremost.. gordon's new haircut: yay or nay? i have my reservations, but i think the whole julius caesar look could be a good thing. will have to get a picture sometime this week. i say we all bring digital cameras and compete for g-points.
2. i laid eyes on him today as if for the first time. that glimmer of recognition in his eyes, recognition mingled ever so slightly with repulsion and even.. what was that? fear? oh, darling, i can smell fear. i nearly asked him for a dollar but then i remembered that he hates me. yepp.
2b. at first i wrote i nearly asked him for a daughter.. electra much?!
3. regarding ap english class: okay, i'm feeling the whole dostoevsky thing, but is anyone else honestly just itching to get to postmodernism? i need something to fuel the fire that is my twenty first century angst, dammit. i don't drink glasses of vodka.
4. added some interests to the community profile. i think i've covered all the basics of our agenda, yes? comment if you think of any more.
5. someone needs to write a really trashy, pulpy, graphic gordon-story and post it here. extra points if you piss in his asshole just to watch his stomach swell and expand and distend as if you've just impregnated him with your urine child.. mmmmm. [in the story, that is. cough.]
6. we need a kick-it-at-savs date. soon.